Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is face paint a great choice for any event/party? Face painting is a magical experience...it transforms children of all ages into amazing creatures! When they look in a mirror they can see tigers, princesses, super heroes, cats, puppies, leopards, sharks, butterflies, bunnies, snakes, ninjas, dinosaurs, monsters and skeletons, and much more, all of it in a rainbow of colors that look larger than life! The children that I paint will then parade around the party providing excitement and delight for those who see them, as well as a festive atmosphere! Children and adults alike get fascinated while being painted or simply by watching me paint. Plus:
It's turnkey - It doesn't require any set up or clean up from you (a great peace of mind...)
It's not disrupting - I will be painting in the background while other activities take place.
It allows flexibility - It can be done outdoors or indoors and moved quickly to one or the other in case of weather changes.
It's memorable - Your party will be the "talk of the day" for days to come!
2. How does booking a party/event work? To book a party or event with me simply give me a call to see if I am available. After finding out a little information from you, such as size of event and location, I will quote you a price. I then write up a short contract to secure the date for you. At this time I ask for a small deposit. The balence is due the day of the party/event.
3. How safe is the paint and glitter? All the paint and glitter I use is extremely safe. It is made specifically for face and body art. It also is FDA Compliant. As with anything, people may have a reaction. If you are concerned you or your child may have a reaction to the paint or glitter, please discuss this with me in advance. I can perform a patch test on an arm to see if there is any reaction.
4. How is the paint and glitter removed? All paint used is water based. Warm water and mild tear free baby shampoo should remove it quickly. You can also use a fragrance free baby wipe, such as Huggies Natural Wipes, to remove the paint. The glitter can be removed in a simliar fashion.
5. Am I expected to tip for your services? While I never expect people to tip, I do not discourage clients from recognizing exemplary service with gratuity if they see fit.
Still working on this page! Thanks!